Aug 11-15

byodHappy Monday Everyone! All of us here at McMillin continue to thank you for making the start of the school year a great one. As we continue forward, you’ll begin to hear your children talking more and more about how they’re using technology at school and at home. One of the big things happening at McMillin this year is the District BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program. This program will allow student to bring their own iPads, Android devices, laptops, etc. These devices will then be used for the various activities assigned by the teachers. The link here will show you the permission slip that must be returned before students can begin to bring their devices. BYOD Form – Personal Device

6th grade Fundraiser-Project Pie
Please consider supporting our McMillin 6th graders in raising funds for the various 6th grade activities this year. The even will be on Wednesday August 13th. Project Pie

Coffee with the Principal
Each quarter I like to have an opportunity to share information about what’s happening at McMillin and on August 14 at 8:15 am (right after the morning bell rings) I’ll have my first Coffee with the Principal. Please stop by our auditorium for a cup of coffee and an opportunity to learn more about how we are supporting your children.