Oct 27-31

Happy Monday Everyone! 🙂 We’re looking forward to another fun week of events with our kids and we hope you can join us as well.

This Tuesday students will be participating in our Mix It Up lunch day. This event promotes our involvement in the No Place For Hate campaign. Throughout the year our students participate in anti-bully events and our Mix It Up lunch day allows students to meet other students they may not normally meet during lunch. Typically students are assigned a table to sit at during lunch, but on Tuesday students can sit wherever they’d like in hopes of making new friends.coffee

On Thursday 10/30 at 8:15 am I will be hosting my quarterly Coffee with the Principal in our auditorium. This meeting will focus on introducing our plans to improve our afternoon traffic congestion. If you’ve ever been stuck in that traffic, frustrated and wondering why nobody was doing anything to “fix” it please come to our meeting and help be part of the solution. I need your input and support to make the difference.

MCM-Costume-ParadeFriday 10/31 will bring our annual Literature Parade to McMillin. Please click link for more information. Literature Parade We encourage all parents to come out and take plenty of pictures and if you’re up for it feel free to wear a costume as well 🙂