My Village Camp at McMillin

img_7323-300x200
My Village Camps is returning to McMillin!  At My Village Camps, our projects encourage kids to create with purposeful risk, get messy, dream, innovate and most of all have FUN.  Incorporating STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) concepts is fundamental to our program and the staff is phenomenal.  Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MyVillageCamps
Early Registration is now open for Spring Break Camp!  McMillin families will get an extra $5 off the early registration if you sign up before Feb 1st and use discount code: McMillin

Camp Details:
Cost:  early registration $225 per week (good through Feb 12)
Session 1 March 21 – March 25 – A TWIST ON ART – Art is fun, but art using non-traditional medium is twice as fun!!!  Kids will create wire sculptures, sensory painting, and melting crayons.  The art of giving back is our favorite, kids will create kits to donate to kids in hospital waiting rooms.
Session 2 March 28 – April 1 – EXPLORE SCIENCE! – Parachute egg drop challenge will test physics and engineering, cornstarch and balloons are always a dynamic duo and exploring what we eat exposes kids to the chemistry of our food.  When we open our minds we find science everywhere and discovering is the best part!
8:00 am- 5:00 pm daily  (program runs from 9:00am – 4:00 pm)
Feel free to give us a call with any questions – 619.395.5621