McMillin’s Calendar

6 comments for “McMillin’s Calendar

1. Susanna Santiago
    July 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM

Hi. When is the first day of school for students? My daughter will be going into first grade. Will the first graders have an orientation, just like they did when they went into kinder?

• Cynthia Orr
      July 8, 2017 at 5:35 PM

Great questions, the first day of school for 1st-6th is July 19th and it is a minimum day. Students will be going home at 1:15. There will be no orientation for 1st graders. There will be an orientation for students that are new to McMillin on Tuesday the 18th at 10:00 (you are welcome to come) and for Kinder on the 19th. I will post information on Monday.

2. nicoel
    August 2, 2017 at 8:45 AM

Good morning! Do you all have a calendar that shows events to come in advance for us parents who need to request time of from our employers?

• Cynthia Orr
      August 2, 2017 at 9:00 AM

We are working on that now. We just had our PTA board meeting last night and I will get the calendar posted as soon as there are dates set. THANK YOU

3. Jackie Miller
    August 8, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Hi, My granddaughter is new to McMillin. I was wondering if the PTA has spirit shirts to sell for her to wear at school. Something with the school name and mascot?

• Cynthia Orr
      August 8, 2017 at 4:37 PM

Yes, they do. We will need to get them in the office to sell them or wait until PTA sells them before/after school.