The Chula Vista Elementary School District will hold a Virtual Town Hall meeting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23. Join us to hear more about preparations that our schools have made for a reopening of campuses under a “hybrid” instructional model. Discover more about our plans to welcome students back to school. To access the meeting, please click on the link below at 6 p.m. on Tuesday.
To access the meeting in English:
To access the meeting in Spanish:
Find Coronavirus updates for the Chula Vista School District and learn about the steps being taken to ensure students continue to get a quality education.
Thought Exchange is here! Please take a few minutes to respond to open-ended questions about what we’re doing well and where we can improve in our goals, actions, and services. If you have not already done so, please click here: https://tejoin.com/884705022
- March 25th – Last day to change to the instructional model for your child
- In-Person Hybrid Model – AM – 8:15-11:00 or PM – 12:15-3:00
- Distance Learning Model– Students can also stay in distance Learning
- Monday, March 29 – Friday, April 2nd – Spring Break
- April 5th – 9th -Students will all continue with Distance Learning
- April 12th – Students return to school in a Hybrid model **with their new class – maybe with their new teacher
- May 31st – Memorial Day (No School)
- June 15th – Last day of school (minimum day)