As we begin to move into our Hybrid model of instruction on April 12th, I want to make sure that you are aware of a few things.
- You will be notified of your child’s placement and teacher assignment by Wednesday, April 7th by email. If you need to update your email, please email email@example.com.
- If you would like to make a change of placement request, please fill out this form: Change of Placement Request We will not be changing any student’s instructional model or teacher until after April 23rd.
- Instruction for the week of April 5th – 8th will be 180 minutes of synchronist (with the teacher).
- 8:15-11:30 with a 15-minute break.
- Friday’s live synchronous instruction in Quarter 4 will be 155 minutes – 8:15-11:00 with the remaining instruction being asynchronous.
Students can access our library catalog online and place up to 2 books on HOLD. Every Wednesday you can stop by our curbside pick-up station to get your books.
How to Reserve Library Books
- Go to https://www.cvesd.org/
- Click on Students
- Click on Follett Destiny
- Click on McMillin Elementary
- Click on DESTINY Discover on the left-hand column
- Log in using the username and password your child uses to login to the computer or TEAMS
- Select up to 2 books and click HOLD.
* Every Wednesday, you can drop off books you already enjoyed and pick up the new ones between 2:00- 3:30 pm. Books that are not pick up at this time will be held in the office for pick up for one week. Office hours are 7:45 am – 3:45 pm.
Here are the pick-up dates: 4/7, 4/14. 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, and 5/19
- April 12th – Students return to school in a Hybrid model
- May 31st – Memorial Day (No School)
- June 15th – Last day of school (minimum day)